Christian-History.org does not receive any personally identifiable information from the search bar below.
I use this newsletter to send Bible studies as much as once per week, sometimes less, but never more. See back issues.
Through the Bible Posts in Biblical Order
It would be good for you to know just a little about the Septuagint before you go through any of my Old Testament commentaries. (And probably a little about me as well.)
Jump to book
- January 23, 2012: Exodus, chapters 1-4
- January 24, 2012: Exodus, chapters 5-8
- January 25, 2012: Exodus, chapters 9-12
- January 26, 2012: Exodus, chapters 13-16
- January 27, 2012: Exodus, chapters 17-20
- January 30, 2012: Exodus, chapters 21-24
- January 31, 2012: Exodus, chapters 25-28
- Exodus, chapters 29-32
- Exodus, chapters 33-36
- Exodus, chapters 37-40
Where To Go from Here
I recommend Articles, which are arranged by subject rather than Scripture passage.